Friday, August 05, 2011

Tin Man & Medical Investigations: Alchemy Metrics Post 14

Tin Man & Medical Investigations: Alchemy

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 1149
Total words for the first draft: 16,000
What I hate: The stupid construction at the end of my driveway.
The Good: Finished Part 18. This had some parts that absolutely delighted me. I wonder if they’ll delight the readers too.
The Bad: Yes, I know I should be working on Stellar Gift of Death’s chapter seven, but I’m trying to beat a deadline.
Fave Connor line: “Yes, this is strictly about making me feel better. I don’t know what I would’ve done if they hadn’t found you.”
Fave Raw line: “So much like Cain.”
Fave Cain line: “What does that mean?”
Fave DG line: “When do you take anybody’s word on anything?”
Fave Jeb line: “The Longcoats ringed their camp with landmines.”
Fave Jack line: “Really, I didn’t get this dirty until the booms started. Jeb pulled me out before the walls caved in.”
What I'm looking forward to: Spending the whole weekend writing.
What I'm not looking forward to: Digging the driving out from under the construction.

No comments: