Monday, August 15, 2011

Tin Man & Medical Investigations: Alchemy Metrics Post 21

Tin Man & Medical Investigations: Alchemy

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 875
Total words for the first draft: 24081
What I hate: Commute construction.
The Good: Finished Part 28.
The Bad: I was hoping to knock three more out like I managed last week.
Fave DG line: “Get this murdering bastard out of my sight before I make some Queen of Hearts declaration that violates everything we stand for.”
Fave Miles line: “If Raw is a lie detector too, let the record show I got no issues with him detecting on me.”
Fave Connor line: “How hard did he hit you?”
What I'm looking forward to: Using the copier at the paying job to decrease the amount of papers I have stored at home.
What I'm not looking forward to: 1406 lawsuits. Yes, parishes sent us more.

No comments: