Thursday, March 05, 2009

BMFM: Family, Friends, and Foes 1

This cover actually gave me a few fits. Fit number one: trying to put together a group picture for the Biker Mice that looked decent. After that fun, I decided I need to pay/bribe someone to draw one for me. Fit number two: figuring out how to put Allie's scars on Sarah Michelle Geller's cheek. And then after I figured that out, the picture shrunk so much you really can't see them. I had decided Allie was played by Sarah Michelle Geller years ago, but only recently found Edison Chen to play Zack when I was pulling together casting pictures for Tin Man: Dragons and Ninjas.

Up until Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic, this was the longest soundtrack I had put together. Seven songs straight from the story, plus three themes songs for the groups and series, and five songs for people and relationships. On the plus side, none of them were hard to figure out.




Soundtrack available here, clink and save link.

No comments: