Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tin Man: Pirates Metrics 68

Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

Progress Bar from Writertopia

Metrics
Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

New words: 951
Total words for part one of draft: 57113
Total words: 87719
What I hate about my writing: Working on smut at the paying job.
The Good: I’m back in the groove, I think.
The Bad: Took Sunday and Monday off. Sunday was not a good day. After nearly blowing a gasket trying to put up a set of shelves (and this was after getting disgusted at prices of things for another project at Lowe’s, and trying to move stuff out on sore legs and trying to do budget), I gave up and watched Iron Man. I went to bed happy after watching Tony Stark blow things up. Monday’s day off happened more by accident. I finished up my budget work--didn’t make it to taxes yet—and that was the whole day.
Fave DG line: “I could care less. Secrets have caused me nothing but trouble. I just don’t want the your highness crap to start.”
Fave Cain line: “Because it was just surviving, not living.” His hands stroked up her thighs to cup her backside. “I prefer the living.”
Fave Betsy line: “We sail through the Teeth and go meet the Gnome King and get my family back. Don’t think that your duties have changed just because you’re famous.”
Fave Spencer line: “Everybody on this ship has a secret. I’m sorry your’s got told.”
What I'm looking forward to: Improving the Feng Shui in my home office, which is the creativity point of my house.
What I'm not looking forward to: Cleaning my kitchen. Don’t turn me into the board of health yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woot! Go Cain! Sly dog... :P