Saturday, March 28, 2009

Tin Man: Pirates Metrics 67

Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

Progress Bar from Writertopia

Metrics
Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

New words: 846
Total words for part one of draft: 57113
Total words: 86768
What I hate about my writing: Sitting down to work on it and not being able to shove everything else I MUST do out of my head even for fifteen minutes of concentration.
The Good: I got 45 minutes in and just didn’t have anything left at that point.
The Bad: Not having anything left. Maybe it’s time I learn how to dictate into the computer. But given how I’m totally uncomfortable doing that with just taking notes in the car, I doubt it will help me out of these situations.
Fave DG line: “Oh that’s all. I can count on one hand all the people I’ve met who actually do what I ask them.” DG stalked to the open window in the stern of the ship and swung it shut. “All princess seems to do is to make me a kidnapping target.” She clenched her fists. – I counted them and she’s right. Cain, Glitch, Raw, Az, and Jeb.
Fave Jenkins line: “Get the Captain to her cabin while I get things settled up here.”
Fave Cain line: “It’s the keep bleeding you have to worry about.” Cain’s tone was so conversational, both Betsy and DG did a double take. “That and gangrene.”
Fave Betsy line: “Stop fussing, it’s only a flesh wound,” Betsy laughed. “I’m gladder we’re not in shark-infested waters.”
Fave Sprite line: “Captain deserves ouchies. Scared me.”
What I'm looking forward to: Finishing my budget stuff so I can finish my taxes.
What I'm not looking forward to: Finishing my budget stuff so I can finish my taxes.

No comments: