Saturday, March 21, 2009

Tin Man: Pirates Metrics 60

Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

Progress Bar from Writertopia

Metrics
Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

New words: 1680
Total words for part one of draft: 57113
Total words: 77325
What I hate about my writing: Writing on the home computer that keeps acting up, also while trying to clean house.
The Good: Got through the funeral and now I’m on the fifth or sixth clue that DG completely misses. She’s supposed to miss them, so it’s okay.
The Bad: I have no idea what happened to my astrolabe. CRAP! I’m hoping to run across it while I’m cleaning. But there are so many places where it could be hiding, if I didn’t lose it. Ugh, it cost a lot and if I lost it, I’m going to be so pissed at myself.
Fave DG line: “I’m not trying to be morbid, but the last time was after the Battle of the Eclipse and it wasn’t much of a funeral. That and this are both so different from what I grew up with.”
Fave Cain line: “You don’t have to thank me for explaining what you don’t know.”
Fave Jenkins line: “Alright, booty goes to children as next of kin,” Jenkins declared. “Who else had any?”
Fave Betsy line: “I don’t think it would cause any harm.”
Fave Sprite line: “Sad.”
Fave Hodges line: “I’ll feed the prisoner. I have no mood for company.”
What I'm looking forward to: Finding the astrolabe and cleaning out the notebooks.
What I'm not looking forward to: Finish writing the mutiny and putting my Tin Man fanon notes into the Zackverse wiki I’ve started. I really didn’t borrow as much as I was afraid I had.

No comments: