Friday, March 20, 2009

Tin Man: Pirates Metrics 59

Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

Progress Bar from Writertopia

Metrics
Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

New words: 1903
Total words for part one of draft: 57113
Total words: 75645
What I hate about my writing: Replaced folder and no notes were lost. But currently seeing the fun that can be done with TiddlyWiki, and it is distracting.
The Good: Battle finished.
The Bad: I’m beginning to think it’s a futile wish to get my typing done at home before I leave to go to work.
Fave DG line: “How did you not get hit, honey?”
Fave Dani line: “Sounds like this Slate fellow’s been cooped up.”
Fave Cain line: “These guys are ‘bout as bad as Eastern Guild fighters.”
Fave Jenkins line: “We all got knocked off our feet, the damn smug bastard. How bad is it?”
Fave Betsy line: “Well, Commandant, I’m afraid you’re going to have to impose upon our hospitality for the rest of the journey. Seeing how far apart our ships are now.”
Fave Sprite line: “Captain often says Nome Cove was asking for it. Not our problem to solve.”
Fave Slate line: “There will be no port in the storm for you, Bobbins. The Royal Army of the O.Z. has invaded Nome Cove.”
What I'm looking forward to: Funeral at sea, a new experience for both DG and Cain—as if I didn’t have enough of that planned already. And I got the mutiny mostly figured out.
What I'm not looking forward to: I think I missed giving Cain and DG any alone time to share that tidbit of information with her. *Smirk* Okay, that just got a little more fun after it comes out. “What do you mean you forgot to tell me?"

No comments: