Friday, March 27, 2009

Tin Man: Pirates Metrics 66

Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

Progress Bar from Writertopia

Metrics
Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

New words: 296
Total words for part one of draft: 57113
Total words: 85922
What I hate about my writing: Not getting my full hour in.
The Good: I got nineteen minutes in and shifted the scene to its resolution.
The Bad: I never got to finish the writing hour.
Fave Betsy line: “Is this the future you want? We hoisted the colors to stay free from the tyranny Slate promises!”
Fave Slate line: “Take your revenge. Give me pirate justice and right the wrongs between us.”
Fave Jenkins line: “Damnit, Betsy! You’re still bleeding.”
What I'm looking forward to: Meeting the Gnome King, playing his game, reunion with Jeb, the big reveal that astute readers will have guessed probably way back in chapter eighteen, maybe chapter twelve if they know 80s music.
What I'm not looking forward to: Maybe never getting ahead of my progress again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't fret about your progress. It'll get done when it gets done. *hugs*

KLCtheBookWorm said...

Not really fretting, I'm just finding it really hard to squeeze out the hour I need. That has nothing to do with word progress; I get frazzled when I can't write. Today the house is still in spring cleaning upheaval and that's effecting everything else.