Thursday, March 19, 2009

Tin Man: Pirates Metrics 58

Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

Progress Bar from Writertopia

Metrics
Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

New words: 1402
Total words for part one of draft: 57113
Total words: 73742
What I hate about my writing: I killed the folder full of reference notes. My eyesight is also not up to the task of trying to read place names on the map. I really need to finish my map projects.
The Good: Made it typing into Chapter Twenty-three. Currently writing Chapter Twenty-six.
The Bad: Still haven’t woken up on time yet, but this morning was closer than I have been for a while.
Fave DG line: “This empty head still has the recipe for fried chicken in it, so I’d lay off the insults if I were you.”
Fave Dani line: “Right civilized of you.” Dani’s tone didn’t sound mollified. “What about your bullets? Do you eat them right before battle?”
Fave Cain line: “Your nurture units fed you chicken?”
Fave Jenkins line: “Is he seasick?”
Fave Betsy line: “I didn’t know about creepy rhyme time.”
Fave Hodges line: “No one said anything ‘bout this voyage dealing with creatures of legend.”
What I'm looking forward to: The Relentless vs. You and What Navy round two!
What I'm not looking forward to: Mutiny. Though I think I finally figured out what to do with DG while the mutineers are plotting.

No comments: