Thursday, September 01, 2011

Stellar Gift of Death Post 86

NPI Day 1: 803 words

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 803
Edited Chapter Seven total words: 2656
Total words for the new draft: 26115
Total words for the last draft: 58,916
What I hate: Dishes and this new interface that won't publish this post.
The Good: YES! Finally cracked the 800 daily limit I want. I figured out how to make the edits while still working on lawsuits without screwing up on either.
The Bad: Hopefully I’m not setting up my NPI for impossible standards. And I’ll have to spend my after eating lunch time editing the paper copy.
Fave line: “I decide what to take serious and what not. And you’re full of salvia if you think I believe these lies!”
What I'm looking forward to: The meeting with the Chief Inspector.
What I'm not looking forward to: 891 lawsuits to process. That’s the lowest amount I have seen in that tally in MONTHS.

No comments: