Friday, September 16, 2011

Stellar Gift of Death Post 101

NPI Day 16:716 words

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 716
Edited Chapter Nine total words: 2274
Total words for the new draft: 37079
Total words for the last draft: 58,916
What I hate: Foot pain.
The Good: I can still drive my car and I reached the rough draft end of Chapter Nine.
The Bad: The car still needs fixing; I just put it off until next Friday when I get paid. And it also took until 1pm before I found out so there was no going to the paying job today. :p Then the computer is still messing up.
Fave line: “What pretending? I lost your competence and gained Possatact non-malleability as a figurehead. And after all this, I won’t have a choice over assuming public control of the organization.”
What I'm looking forward to: Lovely weather for Saturday. I’m hoping to do some yard work.
What I'm not looking forward to: The computer to crash again.

2 comments:

nick said...

I've enjoyed reading what you're doing here. I love how your daily wordcounts are like journal entries. Great job!
-Nick Enlowe

nick said...

I've enjoyed reading what you're doing here. I love how your daily wordcounts are like journal entries. Great job!
-Nick Enlowe