Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Stellar Gift of Death Post 91

NPI Day 6: 2174 words

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 2174
Edited Chapter Eight total words: 2911
Total words for the new draft: 32030
Total words for the last draft: 58,916
What I hate: Staying up late because I think the news has a story that pertains to me but it doesn’t. They kept announcing flooding in a parish I have to cross on the commute, so I need to make sure bridges weren’t washed out. They weren’t!
The Good: I got everything that I’m salvaging pasted in. Now I just have to type.
The Bad: I haven’t had a lot of time to work today.
Fave line: “You are smearing the blood worse, Mistress.”
What I'm looking forward to: Working on Chapter Nine. That’s right, I finished Chapter Eight rough draft yesterday!
What I'm not looking forward to: Keeping myself awake until I go home.

No comments: