Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Stellar Gift of Death Post 98

NPI Day 13:281 words

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 281
Edited Chapter Nine total words: 1035
Total words for the new draft: 35840
Total words for the last draft: 58,916
What I hate: The morons who can’t drive who ALWAYS wreck on the Amite River bridge, so I’m thirty minutes late for work.
The Good: Despite all the challenges for today, I got words done.
The Bad: Somehow I completely missed my supervisor leaving to go to the hospital. It’s just vertigo, but I took tuning out to a whole new level.
Fave line: “I know you had something to do with that riot! But my superiors have said that you are to be given everything concerning the Hiqurguet homicide and are not to be detained. But just try another infraction.”
What I'm looking forward to: Getting more sleep tonight.
What I'm not looking forward to: Paying bills.

No comments: