Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Stellar Gift of Death Post 112

NPI Day 28: 529 words

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 529
Edited Chapter Twelve total words: 774
Total words for the new draft: 50503
Total words for the last draft: 58,916
What I hate: Forgetting to post this the day of.
The Good: I’m glad I got this much done at the paying job because the lights had been knocked out by the weather when I got home.
The Bad: By the time the lights came on, it was time for bed.
Fave line: “No. I need a bigger saucer, but that ain’t happening. If you need something in your bunk moved, Mealte will have to help with the lifting. Be sure to ask him nicely.”
What I'm looking forward to: No more oopsies with my power supply.
What I'm not looking forward to:

No comments: