Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Stellar Gift of Death Post 111

NPI Day 27: 351 words

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 351
Edited Chapter Eleven total words: 5218
Edited Chapter Twelve total words: 245
Total words for the new draft: 49974
Total words for the last draft: 58,916
What I hate: Getting the math all wrong on the lawsuits countdown.
The Good: Finished Chapter Eleven and started Chapter Twelve.
The Bad: I thought I was down to only 87 lawsuits to finish, but somehow 106 didn’t get counted.
Fave line: Third mistake: Thinking the spaceport workers would help me find Murdock or the saucer’s hanger bay. That one makes me fear for small children who get separated from their parents in these places.
What I'm looking forward to: Working on Chapter Twelve.
What I'm not looking forward to: Giving my cat a flea bath.

No comments: