Monday, September 19, 2011

Stellar Gift of Death Post 104

NPI Day 19: 1197 words

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 1197
Edited Chapter Ten total words: 2095
Total words for the new draft: 43473
Total words for the last draft: 58,916
What I hate: Before I had to take the day off and deal with the car, my lawsuits totals were down to 213. On the day off, 199 more lawsuits came in.
The Good: Zipped through a lot of words during lunch.
The Bad: I probably won’t get to work on the rough draft of Chapter Eleven during the rest of the work day. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that I can work on it at home tonight.
Fave line: “I love this case. The racketeers don’t trust me because I’m an IGA agent. You don’t trust me because of my hidden background. So far only the Chief and Murdock trust me because they gave me this case, and I think they both had mental breakdowns when they did it.”
What I'm looking forward to: Eureka, Warehouse 13, and CASTLE!!!!! *Snoopy dance*
What I'm not looking forward to: Getting up tomorrow morning.

No comments: