Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Stellar Gift of Death Post 105

NPI Day 20:1038 words

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 1038
Edited Chapter Ten total words: 2768
Total words for the new draft: 44511
Total words for the last draft: 58,916
What I hate: Waking up on a Tuesday after staying up to watch Castle.
The Good: I managed to get enough words done before my lunch was interrupted.
The Bad: They finally decided we can move from Windows XP to Windows 7 at the paying job. Then they decided they should do more hardware testing when confronted by the fact that I have to have a functioning check scanner to do my job. I agreed with them, those scanners are temperamental.
I have reached the end of Chapter Ten’s events, but I think I need more words. I need to compare it to the other chapters tomorrow.
Fave line:
What I'm looking forward to: Counting words tomorrow.
What I'm not looking forward to: Chapter Eleven rough draft. I’m not stuck, I just haven’t had quiet time this week.

No comments: