Thursday, September 08, 2011

Stellar Gift of Death Post 93

NPI Day 8: 1295 words

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 1295
Edited Chapter Eight total words: 5098
Total words for the new draft: 34217
Total words for the last draft: 58,916
What I hate: Too much to do and not enough time.
The Good: Wow, my word count! Actually, it was a quiet day at the paying job so I just kept adding to it, mostly to see if I could switch the marathon spreadsheet encouragement back “Right on Schedule!”
The Bad: I haven’t done anything on Chapter Nine since I had to go back to the paying job. Oops.
Fave line: I don’t know; I’m just cooperating.”
What I'm looking forward to: The interrupted trip I had planned for last weekend is rescheduled for this weekend.
What I'm not looking forward to: 524 lawsuits, holy shit! I have NEVER seen that total that low.

No comments: