Monday, September 05, 2011

Stellar Gift of Death Post 90

NPI Day 5: 998 words

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 998
Edited Chapter Seven total words: 5659
Edited Chapter Eight total words: 737
Total words for the new draft: 29856
Total words for the last draft: 58,916
What I hate: Putting off dusting for too many months. :p
The Good: Finished Chapter Seven and moved into Chapter Eight.
The Bad: I haven’t finished the revisions to Chapter Eight yet.
Fave line: “See, that’s the attitude the racketeers have such a problem with. The one that gets me a gun in my face when I try to find out who’s killing them and how.”
What I'm looking forward to: Wrapping up the conclave scene, I think it should close out Chapter Eight.
What I'm not looking forward to: Back to the routine tomorrow. :p

No comments: