Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Stellar Gift of Death Post 92

NPI Day 7: 892 words

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 892
Edited Chapter Eight total words: 3803
Total words for the new draft: 32922
Total words for the last draft: 58,916
What I hate: My weakness for chocolate milkshakes and not getting a straw for milkshake. You can’t eat a milkshake while driving. *shakes fist*
The Good: I finally got to Riteno!
The Bad: I’m 90% sure that I have named all the alien species, but now I have to go back and work out their backgrounds: biology, planet building, and probably some language stuff too.
Fave line: “The contents of his head decorated the room. Sounded like who we’re hunting for. You didn’t know?”
What I'm looking forward to: Working on Chapter Nine.
What I'm not looking forward to: Another early bedtime for me.

No comments: