Sunday, September 04, 2011

Stellar Gift of Death Post 89

NPI Day 4: 974 words

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 974
Edited Chapter Seven total words: 5399
Total words for the new draft: 28858
Total words for the last draft: 58,916
What I hate: Rain, never-ending rain and a cat ready to go outside again.
The Good: The enforced inside time has me cracking on this manuscript.
The Bad: My feet hurt thanks to the standing desk.
Fave line: Her eyes opened wide when she realized she wanted to hear from Xeryl. Oh that wouldn’t do at all.
What I'm looking forward to: Finishing the conclave scene.
What I'm not looking forward to: Is Lee ever going to leave? The center is supposed to be by Bunkie now. Oh it has no steering currents, well that’s good to know, Mr. Weatherman.

No comments: