Friday, September 09, 2011

Stellar Gift of Death Post 94

NPI Day 9: 426 words

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 426
Edited Chapter Eight total words: 5524
Total words for the new draft: 34643
Total words for the last draft: 58,916
What I hate: Distractions, distractions.
The Good: I’m almost done with Chapter Eight and wrote some in Chapter Nine.
The Bad: I have to find time to work and visit so I stay on schedule and keep up with the NPI.
Fave line: “Nobody trusts me because I’m IGA; it’s okay, I’m getting used to it. But can we all agree that Xeryl does not want to be arrested as a racketeer?”
What I'm looking forward to: The interrupted trip I had planned for last weekend is rescheduled for this weekend.
What I'm not looking forward to: I’m not even thinking about the damn lawsuits until Monday.

No comments: