Friday, September 02, 2011

Stellar Gift of Death Post 87

NPI Day 2: 804 words

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words:804
Edited Chapter Seven total words: 3460
Total words for the new draft: 26919
Total words for the last draft: 58,916
What I hate: Worry if I’m going to have electricity over the weekend because Tropical Storm Lee is coming through.
The Good: Finished my maximum amount again today, despite not having time to really work on it while at the paying job.
The Bad: The method I found to work on novel while working on lawsuits only works when I can work uninterrupted on the lawsuits.
Fave line: “I don’t even have metaphors for how aggravating it is that the ONLY cooperating I have gotten in this case has been from you and Xeryl!”
What I'm looking forward to: Nothing happening tomorrow but me getting hours to work Chapter Seven and Chapter Eight.
What I'm not looking forward to: I’d tell you how many lawsuits I have left but I’m at home now and I don’t remember.

No comments: