Friday, September 30, 2011

Stellar Gift of Death Post 113

NPI Day 29: 0 words
NPI Day 30: 1381 words

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 1381
Edited Chapter Twelve total words: 2155
Total words for the new draft: 51884
Total words for the last draft: 58,916
What I hate: My forgetful brain.
The Good: Yeah, I have fell down twice in the last week. So why is it good news that I missed typing anything yesterday? I FINISHED THE BLOODY LAWSUIT PILE!!!!!!!!
The Bad: I eeked out the bare minimum today before posting this. I’m hoping I can add more when I reach home, but with how my luck is going this week… I thought it best to post this now. Got more done. Will hopefully finish Chapter Twelve and start on Chapter Thirteen this weekend.
Fave line: “This guy doesn’t strike me as the boy toy type, so disgruntled prostitute is probably out.”
What I'm looking forward to:Weekend relaxation!
What I'm not looking forward to: Housework and fixing my mother’s table.

1 comment:

nick said...

Congratulations on getting all the way through NPI, you did great!