Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Stellar Gift of Death Post 106

NPI Day 21: 1015 words

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 1015
Edited Chapter Ten total words: 2768
Edited Chapter Eleven total words: 1015
Total words for the new draft: 45526
Total words for the last draft: 58,916
What I hate: Starting this and getting derailed and forgetting about finishing it.
The Good: Chapter Ten isn’t the shortest, so I’m leaving it along for now. If I do need to extend things later, more flirting between C.M. and Zy.
The Bad: I probably won’t get any work on the new scene done tonight.
Fave line: “That sounded better in the brain matter.”
What I'm looking forward to: Early bedtime tonight.
What I'm not looking forward to: Fixing the air mattress.

No comments: