Saturday, September 10, 2011

Stellar Gift of Death Post 95

NPI Day 10: 337 words

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 337
Edited Chapter Nine total words: 175
Total words for the new draft: 34980
Total words for the last draft: 58,916
What I hate: Not having a laptop of my very own.
The Good: Even though I’m far from home and programs set up the way I like to use them, I still got the minimum done.
The Bad: The minimum does not make the marathon to get it done by the end of the year happy.
Fave line: “Just used logic. Killing me and pissing off IGA wasn’t a chance they wanted to take. You were focused on Riteno, otherwise you would have seen that.”
What I'm looking forward to: A chance to work more on chapter nine rough draft.
What I'm not looking forward to: Make sense of chapter nine.

No comments: