Saturday, September 03, 2011

Stellar Gift of Death Post 88

NPI Day 3: 965 words

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 965
Edited Chapter Seven total words: 4425
Total words for the new draft: 27884
Total words for the last draft: 58,916
What I hate: Maybe I need a cushioned mat for the standing desk?
The Good: Haven’t lost power yet, but it’s blinking pretty regularly now. So I got enough changes done today. My editing changes are now in Chapter Eight, so it looks like Lee is giving me a chance to make lots of progress.
The Bad: The squalls of rain.
Fave line: “Now that’s just stupid. All good assassins insist on payment in full before taking an assignment.”
What I'm looking forward to: Xeryl’s reappearance.
What I'm not looking forward to: More rain tomorrow as Lee leaves Louisiana.

No comments: