Sunday, September 18, 2011

Stellar Gift of Death Post 103

NPI Day 18: 898 words

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 898
Edited Chapter Ten total words: 898
Total words for the new draft: 42276
Total words for the last draft: 58,916
What I hate: That I don’t have a footstool in my office, not that actually have room for one.
The Good: Started Chapter Ten today. Reached the first completely original scene in the rough draft of Chapter Eleven, not just moving scenes written in other chapters to new places and fixing the transition.
The Bad: It’s a fight scene.
Fave line: “Oh I shouldn’t have used that term without a psychiatric evaluation. But can we agree that someone who blows sentients up and watches it happen is not normal?”
What I'm looking forward to: A nice quiet day at the paying job tomorrow that probably won’t happen because it’s Monday.
What I'm not looking forward to: A Monday at the paying job.

No comments: