Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Capt. Kate Short Story Post 7

Covenant of the Restless

Progress Bar from Writertopia

It's been four years since I dealt with this story. It's probably been almost three since I had a brain wave to put it in the world building I've titled "Piper of Shadows." And when I first started teasing out that world building I was creating the rules for urban fantasy, but didn't rule out historical settings. Honest, it's in my first paragraph of notes!

I have about a week to revise based on the comments from my last beta reader and tie in the changes to make it fit into the "Piper of Shadows" universe. I'm really excited about this, more than I was with the "Hitchhiking Highwayman."

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck! :D

KLCtheBookWorm said...

Thanks! I have almost found my desk again so I have a surface to write on.

Unknown said...

Haha, that always helps!