Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Stellar Gift of Death Post 57

NPI Day 26: 355 words

Stellar Gift of Death

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 355
Chapter Twelve total words: 2673
Total words for the first draft: 49,100
What I hate about my writing: Not describing things.
The Good: I'm actually surprised how Zy and Xeryl haven't started sniping at each other.
The Bad: Yo scene, can you show me where to wrap this up and move onto the next scene?
Fave line: “Yipee, lump me in with the rest of the coculas. That’s what Mealte called the rest of the organization who cut and run with nearly everything that wasn’t rock.”
What I'm looking forward to: Finishing my Halloween costume for tomorrow, the end of family drama, and bedtime. Not necessarily in that order.
What I'm not looking forward to: Adding the stuff to the wiki and working on "Covenant of the Restless."

No comments: