Saturday, October 16, 2010

Stellar Gift of Death Post 47

NPI Day 16: 321 words

Stellar Gift of Death

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 321
Chapter Eleven total words: 4922
Total words for the first draft: 45,983 Recalculated today since when I scanned through the manuscript for alien names, I deleted the previous version chapters four and five, so no duplicates now! :D
What I hate about my writing: LATE start today. I had to fight with the computer over the InCD issue. *Crossing fingers that the first patch suggestion works.*
The Good: Conclave finished and back to the investigation.
The Bad: I just feel so meh about the scene. Oh well.
Fave line: “Just using logic. Killing me and pissing off IGA wasn’t a chance they wanted to take.”
What I'm looking forward to: Lunch, I should probably have some.
What I'm not looking forward to: Sitting here and working on the wiki. I have an hour and forty-five minutes of writing time left to catch up and I should spend it on the wiki.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well done KLC! You are powering on :D