Saturday, October 09, 2010

Stellar Gift of Death Post 40

NPI Day 9: 251 words

Stellar Gift of Death

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 251
Chapter Eleven total: 2626 words
Total words for the first draft: 43,571
What I hate about my writing: Reached the end of the longhand writing I did back on Tuesday and I need to finish the other project so I can start again.
The Good: Housework is pretty caught up, so after some quality time with my mother, I have plenty of time to write.
The Bad: Split focus with two projects to work on. :(
Fave line: Xeryl crossed his arms. “Do you honestly think I would withhold what I saw when the coronerbot’s vidPics will tell you different?”
What I'm looking forward to: The conclave.
What I'm not looking forward to: Organizing those dreaded notes. At this point, I think I'm just procrastinating to procrastinate.

No comments: