Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Stellar Gift of Death Post 51

NPI Day 20: 308 words

Stellar Gift of Death

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 308
Chapter Twelve total words: 847
Total words for the first draft: 47,274
What I hate about my writing: When I do stupid things and make more work for myself. I was struggling typing up my handwritten notes from 2005 into the new wiki. This morning, while looking for a timeline file, I found the files of those note already typed. I've had fun cut 'n pasting since then.
The Good: Zy and Xeryl are having a real conversation. And Mealte is cooking, though Zy hasn't realized that yet.
The Bad: I also had to go reread Chapters Two through Five to make sure this conversation actually reveals some new information to the reader.
Fave line: “So Ifeket and Possatact’s scheme was something you wouldn’t approve of. What is on that list?”
What I'm looking forward to: Domestic arrangements.
What I'm not looking forward to: All the formatting work I have to do in the wiki.

No comments: