Monday, October 11, 2010

Stellar Gift of Death Post 42

NPI Day 11: 292 words

Stellar Gift of Death

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 292
Chapter Eleven total: 3364 words
Total words for the first draft: 44,309
What I hate about my writing: Stumbling in the dark when I can't quite grasp a new character.
The Good: Riteno has finally made an appearance.
The Bad: Other than knowing he and Xeryl butt heads, I have no clue who he is.
Fave line: Zy peered around Xeryl’s arm. “Incident? What you have an inability to say ‘murder?’ It’s not that hard.”
What I'm looking forward to: The next cold front, which will hopefully kill off some the bugs he keep aiming for my face as I type. I have no idea how they're getting into my house.
What I'm not looking forward to: I think I may have a leak in the office, but I have no idea how to take the siding apart to see if I do.

No comments: