Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Stellar Gift of Death Post 58

NPI Day 27: 414 words

Stellar Gift of Death

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 414
Chapter Twelve total words: 3087
Total words for the first draft: 49,514
What I hate about my writing: Do I need more thinking thoughts? Do I need more description? The answer to both of these questions is probably yes.
The Good: Finished my daily words, remembered all my props, and have totally confused my coworkers with my cosplay/Halloween costume again.
The Bad: I forgot my camera, so I don't know how I'm going to get a picture of my cosplay/costume. Student worker to the rescue! She brought hers.
Fave line: “We’re having such a good time. Do you really want to ruin it by setting me up to point out that your eye is still bloody and your voice has changed registers?” Xeryl finished off his drink.
What I'm looking forward to: The end of the chapter.
What I'm not looking forward to: The end of the NPI.

No comments: