Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Stellar Gift of Death Post 37

NPI Day 6: 400 words

Stellar Gift of Death

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 400
Chapter Eleven total: 1569
Total words for the first draft: 42,514
What I hate about my writing: How it makes a mess all over my desk? Do I really need all these papers?
The Good: Since I didn't have to go to work yesterday, I have a few pages ahead so I can just type without pausing to think it out.
The Bad: Still have to find those backstory details.
Fave line: “Flippant attitude? I have a flippant attitude? Just because I choose not to let my entire conversation rest on the fiasco, doesn’t mean I don’t care that the murderer got away, a colleague is injured, a woman is dead, and the murder still has a potential hostage!” She pushed him into the lift and he slammed against the wall. “I do care!”
What I'm looking forward to: A murdering redcap, wait, wrong story. The conclave in this one.
What I'm not looking forward to: Dealing with those detail notes.

No comments: