Friday, October 15, 2010

Stellar Gift of Death Post 46

NPI Day 15: 314 words

Stellar Gift of Death

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 314
Chapter Eleven total: 4601 words
Total words for the first draft: 45,545
What I hate about my writing: Computer is really getting on my nerves. For some goofy reason, InCD Log freezes and it causes Windows Explorer to freeze, typically when I'm trying to copy files between my hard drive and flash drive.
The Good: The conclave is nearly over.
The Bad: I think this chapter will need a lot of restructuring help in editing.
Fave line: Nobody trust me because I’m IGA; it’s okay, I’m getting used to it.
What I'm looking forward to: Having a stern talking to myself for omitting a whole murder victim because my notes are not in the wiki yet.
What I'm not looking forward to: Putting the wiki in order.

No comments: