Saturday, November 04, 2023

Strix: Forget the Sun NaNo 2023 Metrics 04


4608 / 50000 words. 9% done!

METRICS Previous Word Count: 53,885
New Words: 1605
Total words for the first draft: 55,490
NaNo 2023 Cumulative Word Count: 4608
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today:
Fave line: “Your abilities?” Peg took another step back and bumped into the desk with her butt and took a hard look at the ghost in front of her.
What Else I Accomplished Today: Today I divided up into a two hour chucks: 45 minutes for writing, 15 minutes game break, 30 minutes for chores, 30 minutes game break. The writing sprints were excellent. I almost got all the laundry done and tried to clean my window AC unit. There is still water on the inside coils and it shouldn’t be there, so I’m unsure of how to fix it.
What I'm looking forward to: The end of Daylight Savings Time!
What I'm not looking forward to: The biggest problem is my list of chores needing to be done is longer than the time I have to work on them, even without NaNo. Sunday I might need to give myself two 30 minute chore sessions.

No comments: