Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Strix: Forget the Sun NaNo 2023 Metrics 21


22798 / 50000 words. 46% done!

METRICS Previous Word Count: 67,191
New Words: 1114
Total words for the first draft: 68,305
NaNo 2023 Cumulative Word Count: 22,798
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: Finished up Peg’s scene with the body parts and unnamed Collin with her seeing Erikson and David arrive on the scene. Got pretty far in the next scene where Peg interrupts a kidnapping of a prostitute and will learn about the ones going missing and ending up dead.
Fave line: “A whore into roleplaying? Should have picked a costume that shows your tits.”
What Else I Accomplished Today: I should have known not looking at my planner Sunday while planning things would screw me up. I forgot my doctor’s appointment that was on Monday, and they called me about it today. So I got a new appointment which means burning more leave. After taking Mom to her two stops in town, I finished nine items on my list of twenty-two items to do today. I finally took seven items off that have to wait until Wednesday morning before we leave and seven items have to wait until I get back.
What I'm looking forward to: Getting out of the house for a few days.
What I'm not looking forward to: All the driving to the location tomorrow with my parents.

No comments: