Saturday, November 11, 2023

Strix: Forget the Sun NaNo 2023 Metrics 11


11220 / 50000 words. 22% done!

METRICS Previous Word Count: 59,054
New Words: 734
Total words for the first draft: 59,788
NaNo 2023 Cumulative Word Count: 11,220
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: Finished David scene investigating the fight between Alexander and Strix. Started Alexander’s next scene after he fled the scene of that very public fight.
Fave line: Were vampires telepathic? Because that murdering asshole didn’t have pockets for a cell phone in that skin tight leotard he wore.
What Else I Accomplished Today: For the day that was going to be me focusing on just NaNo words, dishes, and laundry, I had two major detours that lasted hours. But kitchen is looking better while I still have dishes left. Laundry is mostly done, except towels in the dryer after dark. I got a recipe added to my Scrivener Cookbook project. And consolidated family travel plans for Thanksgiving.
What I'm looking forward to: Not having any other major distractions out of the house tomorrow. I would like to have a crazy level of words done to carry me into next week and the holiday season.
What I'm not looking forward to: My plan not coming true tomorrow.

No comments: