Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Strix: Forget the Sun NaNo 2023 Metrics 22


22902 / 50000 words. 46% done!

METRICS Previous Word Count: 68,305 New Words: 104
Total words for the first draft: 68,409
NaNo 2023 Cumulative Word Count: 22,902
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: Fifteen minutes on the text before I had to finish up house chores and drive to my sister’s house for Thanksgiving.
Fave line: “Maybe you can actually do something. Girls and guys who work the streets have been disappearing. And then body parts have been showing up. So far, only Ashley got named, Ashley Tang. Maybe she’s the only one with all her parts in the morgue.”
What Else I Accomplished Today: Today is a travel day. I got the house set up for being gone three days-ish, then drove for six hours and forty-five minutes with a few stops along the way. There was no more writing after I was able to stop.
What I'm looking forward to: Not being in the car.
What I'm not looking forward to: Having to drive again on Saturday.

No comments: