Wednesday, November 08, 2023

Strix: Forget the Sun NaNo 2023 Metrics 08


7629 / 50000 words. 15% done!

METRICS Previous Word Count: 57,152
New Words: 462
Total words for the first draft: 57,614
NaNo 2023 Cumulative Word Count: 7629
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: I got Peg and Ghost Peggy talking.
Fave line: “It’s a good story and it’s old. That’s how you get your father to accept things. Make them antiques.”
What Else I Accomplished Today: Finished researching the ballot so I can early vote. Had no errands today to run so came straight home and took out trash and chipped away at the kitchen reset. I have one side of the sink free to use.
What I'm looking forward to: Finishing up the scene with these characters and going back to pick up another set.
What I'm not looking forward to: Trying to balance writing with the house chores.

No comments: