Saturday, November 18, 2023

Strix: Forget the Sun NaNo 2023 Metrics 18


18784 / 50000 words. 38% done!

METRICS Previous Word Count: 64,550
New Words: 754
Total words for the first draft: 65,384
NaNo 2023 Cumulative Word Count: 18,784
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: Ferris talked to a cop that is not David and I have no idea what they are going to be doing for the rest of the night. Maybe they’ll go buy more stakes.
Fave line: “Don’t you have some kind of radar to pick up dhampirs?”
What Else I Accomplished Today: All of my out of the house errands, but it wiped me from doing just about anything else. Plus family drama hit both times I set the timers to write and I don’t see how I can compensate for unplanned events like that.
What I'm looking forward to: Starting over tomorrow and getting more things done.
What I'm not looking forward to: The chores I have to do plus more words.

No comments: