Sunday, November 05, 2023

Strix: Forget the Sun NaNo 2023 Metrics 05


5445 / 50000 words. 11% done!

METRICS Previous Word Count: 55,490
New Words: 679
Total words for the first draft: 56,169
NaNo 2023 Cumulative Word Count: 5445
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: Peg got Jane to help her rescue Strix from Alexander. Haven’t found the transition yet.
Fave line: “Stay down, asshole!” She raised the bazooka over her head and smashed it on his armored head.
What Else I Accomplished Today: I cooked two Greek recipes that need a lot of tweaking to not be soupy messes. I don’t know why they’re so soupy. I did manage to get the bedroom rest and vacuumed, and reset the bathroom.
What I'm looking forward to: Hopefully getting the house mostly clean so I don’t have to bounce so hard between chores and writing. Because I want to make more words now!
What I'm not looking forward to: The hours the kitchen reset will take me all week long. It’s so bad. So very bad.

No comments: