Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Strix: Forget the Sun NaNo 2023 Metrics 28


28444 / 50000 words. 57% done!

METRICS Previous Word Count: 72,599
New Words: 458
Total words for the first draft: 73,057
NaNo 2023 Cumulative Word Count: 28,444
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: Finished Peg and Peggy’s conversation and closed out that scene. Started the next Sagara’s viewpoint scene. And kept forgetting to use my focus music.
Fave line: It was a pitiful distance that would only be covered in a few strides and didn’t leave enough room for groveling.
What Else I Accomplished Today: I cooked bacon and rice when I got home so food for tomorrow is set up.
What I'm looking forward to: A better writing day tomorrow.
What I'm not looking forward to: Everything else on the list. Has anyone seen my list?

No comments: