Thursday, November 23, 2023

Strix: Forget the Sun NaNo 2023 Metrics 23


24875 / 50000 words. 50% done!

METRICS Previous Word Count: 68,409
New Words: 1667
Total words for the first draft: 70,076
NaNo 2023 Cumulative Word Count: 24,875
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: Finished up Peg and Jessie’s scene. Started and finished Alexander’s scene seeing Peg. Started Alexander picking the fight with Peg scene that just got interrupted by who from Sagara’s group? Will have to figure that out tomorrow.
Fave line: Son of a bitch, that bastard is not only alive and well, but so well to be running around here taunting people that he was alive?
What Else I Accomplished Today: It was Turkey Day, so ate and had obligatory family time. Also played BeatSaber for the first time.
What I'm looking forward to: Updating everywhere I have to update and writing more fights.
What I'm not looking forward to: Driving back home on Saturday.

No comments: