Friday, November 24, 2023

Strix: Forget the Sun NaNo 2023 Metrics 24


26394 / 50000 words. 53% done!

METRICS Previous Word Count: 70,076
New Words: 1371
Total words for the first draft: 71,447
NaNo 2023 Cumulative Word Count: 26,394
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: Today was a very distracted day. My sister took pity on me and left alone so I could make words. I finished Peg fighting with Kaveh and his group, and Alexander scene, started and finished David’s scene finding out about the riot guns and buying two of them.
Fave line: The man in armor straightened up with a pointed stick extending from his fist. “Anybody else got fangs?”
What Else I Accomplished Today: I made friends with all my sister’s cats today.
What I'm looking forward to: Getting back home to my void babies.
What I'm not looking forward to: Saturday is a Game Day in Baton Rouge? LSU has a home game? Yup, we’re driving home through Mississippi then.

No comments: