Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Strix: Forget the Sun NaNo 2023 Metrics 14


13733 / 50000 words. 27% done!

METRICS Previous Word Count: 61,042
New Words: 692
Total words for the first draft: 61,734
NaNo 2023 Cumulative Word Count: 13,733
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: Have just about wrapped up Sally seeing her mother’s reaction to Deats’ reported death.
Fave line: She had expected the newspapers to have a story on it yesterday, but hadn’t had a chance to look for it, what with getting yelled at and grounded from almost everything fun. Her parents really didn’t need to know about the witnessing a crime, just like they didn’t need to know about getting kidnapped either.
What Else I Accomplished Today: I successfully avoided the accidents on the interstate and got to work only 7 minutes late.
What I'm looking forward to: Supposed to go to a Peg scene next. Don’t remember what Peg is supposed to be doing next.
What I'm not looking forward to: Tomorrow is the worst day to have no money, just the worst. Because I get paid on Thursday but have to get through Wednesday with no money.

No comments: