Friday, January 02, 2009

Tin Man: Pirates Metrics 23

Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

Progress Bar from Writertopia

Metrics
Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

New words: 1962
Total words: 36334
What I hate about my writing: Taking so long to get to it.
The Good: I named all the pirates. In a visual medium, you can get away with labeling them pirate 1, 2, etc. and then just give them different looks. Does not translate to written media. So they all have names now. *Chuckle* Depending on how well you know pirate history, they are familiar names.
The Bad: It took practically all day (okay, so I was distracted by TV and it usually best when computer wants to hang up to walk away for it to sort itself out) but I have a working diagram for the You and What Navy. The bad part is how long it took, but I’m glad to finally have it.
Fave Cain line: “Cocky much?”
Fave DG line: “I don’t plan on messing with anything. I don’t want us to sink.”
Fave Betsy line: “No, about the Sorceress. I asked him if it was true she had the fashion taste of a dominatrix and he turned beet red and refused to answer. So did she?”
Fave Sprite line: “Still on my journey, and Captain needs me still.”
Fave Jenkins line: “Can’t blame me for trying to keep your head out of a noose.”
Fave Spencer line: “I hope it pleases.”
What I'm looking forward to: DG and Cain’s fight. There’s a good reason behind the spat. And it ends well.
What I'm not looking forward to: Trying to fix the Chapter Thirteen heightened tension.

You and What Navy

No comments: