Saturday, January 10, 2009

Tin Man: Pirates Metrics 31

Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

Progress Bar from Writertopia

Metrics
Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

New words: 1472
Total words: 49286
What I hate about my writing: When I wake up late, and then spend most of the day on the other chores and not my writing. I hate doing that to my weekends.
The Good: It took until 11pm, but I have done all my Weekly chores for this week, Saturday chores, plus my hourly readings of Faulkner, Morrison, and my hour of writing.
The Bad: Oh crap, I have reached Chapter Fifteen. I only have eight paragraphs written for Chapter Fifteen.
Fave Cain line: “Hardly, if being with me reminds you of a nightmare.”
Fave DG line: “I’ve been wanting to do that since the first time you bent over in front of me.”
What I'm looking forward to: Introducing Nick Pyrite and Thomas Slate.
What I'm not looking forward to: Waking up tomorrow. I need to get up at the same time I get up Monday through Friday so I can get everything finished before bedtime.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm beginning to feel that your little "favorite line" teasers are CRUEL. Especially this most recent DG line. Seriously, that's just not fair...

KLCtheBookWorm said...

What? It's not bloody obvious what she's doing? I can't be the only one who had that thought considering Cain, not with how many videos use the cabin footage in this fandom. ;)

Serious though, it can be hard to find the right faves. I don't want to give away everything in the plot.